myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Kind <>
Subject Re: [Trinidad2] InternalView VDL/TRINIDAD-1735
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 00:04:01 GMT
Will this affect the Controller team?<br>
Gary Kind<br>
Max Starets wrote:
While I was working on a solution for TRINIDAD-1735, I realized that
the clean solution<br>
would involve moving all the code dealing with InternalViews from the
ViewHandlerImpl to <br>
the new ViewDeclarationLanguageFactoryImpl.&nbsp; We also would expose a
special VDL for the internal<br>
views, which is what Martin Koci suggested a while ago.<br>
Pleas review the <a moz-do-not-send="true"
and the associated <a moz-do-not-send="true"
If there are no objections, I will commit the change in<br>
a few days.<br>

View raw message