myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Extensions-Scripting Alpha
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:38:09 GMT
Ok since someone pointed me privately towards it, a vote seems to become
invalid if there are changes between the vote and the release.
Then let me pull the vote off the list for now and then I will do the
changes regarding the master pom and the code cleanup and will restart
the vote again next week.
Any objections?

Werner