myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Arne Limburg <arne.limb...@openknowledge.de>
Subject AW: [Ext-CDI] @Transactional
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:38:52 GMT
Hi Gerhard,

Did you mean "i used UserTransaction"? If not, how do you receive your EntityTransaction?

I am working on a solution to get request-scoped EntityManagers injected within a servlet-container
that does not even support the web-profile (which are the current jetty and the current tomcat).
I am not able to get an EntityManager injected via @PersistenceContext in that environment.
So it would be nice if there were some CDI-Extension to achieve this. The implementation would
be pretty straight-forward except the configuration of the persistence-unit name and the handling
of different persistence-units within one CDI-deployment unit.

Using JTA-Transactions vs. resource-local EntityTransactions is another issue here.

Regards,
Arne

--

Arne Limburg - Enterprise Developer