myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Concini <mconc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MYFACES-2564
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:47:01 GMT
I'm aware of the previous discussion, however my understanding was that
it related more to supporting the using the legacy facelets library and
doesn't appear to have anything to do with faces-config versioning.

My fix in MYFACES-2564 just brings us into consistent behavior with how
verseion info in config files are supposed to be treated.  As I've been
made to understand it, they are only for use in schema validation and
not for use in determining which runtime behaviors are supported.

-Mike