myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From mamallan.utha...@oracle.com
Subject Re: [Trinidad 2] PPR and AJAX
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 03:59:23 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Mobile browsers provide very limited support for JavaScript, and the
level of support varies widely. Hence, unless jsf.ajax.request specially
handles limitations of a mobile browser, using jsf.ajax.request probably
won't work in mobile browsers. So to preserve PPR support, for mobile
browsers, we can continue to use Trinidad APIs instead of jsf.ajax.request.

Thanks
Mamallan