myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MyFaces 2] Ajax API issue
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:21:54 GMT
Hia sorry for jumping in so late, when Michael asked me yesterday, I had
a vague memory of something along those lines that when I coded the line
it was definitely name in the specs afair, have in mind this is one of
the older code parts of the javascripts coded probably around March-May
2009 or so, there were a load of Ajax changes between May and Agust
afair, and I had to change a lot to be compliant with the latest specs.
So I came to the conclusion after being asked that it was one of those
changes I simply have missed.

Anyway, if we are not within the spec in this part then it is best to
simply fix it and be done with it with further discussions.

Werner