myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Durmont <cdurm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoc] Google Summer of Code Idea
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 15:51:54 GMT
Excuse me to sneak in the conversation, but may I suggest that this
html5 renderkit could be an opportunity to write a "table-less"
renderkit, relying more on CSS ? I think this could lead to lighter
html pages (with the default renderkit, you quickly end up with 5-10
nested tables without doing anything special) and easier/more flexible
skinning...