myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Kurz <michi.k...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [MyFaces 2] visitTree
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:42:36 GMT
Hi,

I currently try to get f:ajax running inside a composite component. So I
  would also say it is necessary to include the facets (use
getFacetsAndChildren() instead of getChildren()) in visitTree().

I already fixed this issue in UIComponent.visitTree() (see [1]), BUT
there is a potential conflict with UIData.visitTree() (also see [2]).
The result, however, is that facets of columns are visited twice. I
noticed this because UIDataTest.testVisitTree() fails unless the line
expecting the column facet is in the code twice.

I tried the same example with Mojarra with the same result: the column
facet is visited twice.

regards
Michael

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2475