myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Marius Petoi <marius.pe...@codebeat.ro>
Subject Re: [Trinidad][Skinning] Introduce include-Property in CSS
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 07:46:32 GMT
Hi Jeanne,

Thank you for the answer! Like in the situation of -tr-rule-ref, the list of
properties is comma separated. I don't understand what you mean by
camel-case...The name of the new property can be whatever the user wishes
for. Afterwards, it will be treated like all the other properties in the
CSS. Regarding the new syntax you suggested, first of all, we may have a
selector or a name, in which case "selector" is replaced with "name". Also,
another problem is the order in which they appear; with this syntax it can
be any order.

How about
http://markmail.org/search/?q=skinning%20list%3Aorg.apache.myfaces.dev#query:skinning%20list%3Aorg.apache.myfaces.dev%20order%3Adate-backward+page:3+mid:3au5ilvrrpbxopgx+state:results?
Did you have the time to look over it too?

Regards,
Marius

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Jeanne Waldman
<jeanne.waldman@oracle.com>wrote:

>  Another idea for the syntax comes from the rgb color syntax -
> color: rgb(100%, 0%, 0%)
>
> You could use this syntax, and not specify what each of the properties is for:-tr-include-property:
> property("af|foo", "color", "background-color")
> or
> property(af|foo, color, background-color)
>
> I like this because it's shorter, but I don't like it since they will have to look up
which is which, something I have to do when I use the border: 0px 3px 2px 1px syntax - which
is right, left, top, bottom.