myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject ext-scripting latest commits
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:04:06 GMT
Hello Jan I noticed you checked in your windows path regarding the ext
scripting scripts in the web.xml.

I know I am at fault here as well having checked in my own path before,
due to having been the only person working on it.
Anyway, I would recommend to neutralize this problem by simply
doing a commenting on the scripting path parameters before checkin, so
that the relative default paths are picked up instead.

I will try to keep this in mind in the future and I would advice not to
check any local paths into the svn server so that others wont get
startup problems!

Werner