myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scripting extension] compile errors ?
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:23:12 GMT
Hi we could resolve that yesterday "offline", I am in the middle of an
overhaul of the codebase, so I am reluctant to commit some quick fixes
now, the pom.xml needs to be upgraded to the latest stable
of myfaces (since the snapshots seem to be obviously older in shared
than what the project expects, not sure if the stable has the shared
trunk integrated, the classes were committed around last july or so, so
I assume they are in)

not sure if Matthias already has committed the fixes to the poms,
otherwise my next rather big commit will fix it (which wont be this week
anymore since I am working on the last huge open issue here regarding
the bean reloading and classloader classcast exceptions)

The scripting project however is fine, it is just that the shared code
which is needed for the projects initialisation is not picked up from
the deployed snapshots. Anyway it will be fixed with my next commit
(hopefully next week) if it is not fixed already.

Werner