myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Ganesh <gan...@dojofaces.org>
Subject Re: [JSF 2.0] Moving ViewDeclairationLanguage Impl's to shared
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:04:34 GMT
Cool, you're working on this. Just a week ago I was stuck with
the current portal - JSF2.0 problem. Are you doing portal 1.0 -
JSF 2.0 or portal 2.0 - JSF 2.0?

I not yet clear about why the bridge needs to care about the
VDL. I thought it would suffice to brige the portal lifecyle
phases and forward the requests to the faces servlet?

Best regards,
Ganesh