myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ExtVal] EmptyIf Suggestion
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:37:27 GMT
hi rudy,

you are welcome!
just fyi: you can also write to the dev-list in such cases (see cc).

yes - that's a nice idea. the steps to get it in:
 - create a jira issue [1] (issue type: new feature)
 - attach the two files to the issue
   ("Attach file" in the menu and agree with the license - see "Grant
license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works" in the "Attach Files" screen)

i'll do the rest.

thx for sharing your work!

regards,
gerhard