myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF 2.0 upgrade of our component libraries / extensions
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 02:19:01 GMT
Hi

I have added a jsf 1.2 submodule for orchestra in the same way as tomahawk.
Developers can see this one here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/orchestra/trunk/core12/

If no objections, I'll start another submodule for orchestra and jsf 2.0 in
the same way. For now, the only parts that will change in jsf 2.0 are the
wrappers and the facelet tag lib xml file (we need to add version="2.0" to
be loaded and if necessary fix the hierarchy of some tag handler class).

regards

Leonardo Uribe