myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject [JSF 2.0] UIInput in MyFaces 2.0
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 04:43:34 GMT
hi,

looking at more of the new code, I noticed these lines in MyFaces 2.0:

    public static final String EMPTY_VALUES_AS_NULL_PARAM_NAME =
"javax.faces.INTERPRET_EMPTY_STRING_SUBMITTED_VALUES_AS_NULL";
    public static final String VALIDATE_EMPTY_FIELDS_PARAM_NAME =
"javax.faces.VALIDATE_EMPTY_FIELDS";

According to the latest greatest JavaDoc, only
"VALIDATE_EMPTY_FIELDS_PARAM_NAME" is part of the UIInput.
Not sure if we should make this really a public constant.

I am also wondering why the other one hasn't been made public ?
Can one from the EG comment on this ?

Thanks!
Matthias

--