myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jan-Kees van Andel <jankeesvanan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessibility (ARIA) support for MyFaces 2.0?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:28:56 GMT
Well, we might be able to do some stuff within the boundaries of the
JSF specification, but I'm afraid the possibilities are limited... (am
I saying without in-depth ARIA knowledge)

On my current project, we had to be very strict with accessibility,
but AFAICS, the end user is happy with every improvement.

Regards,
Jan-Kees