myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 2.0 f:ajax question
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:34:24 GMT
Bruno Aranda schrieb:
> Yeah, you are not going to prison just for committing the code. And
> the discussion can continue in legal while things work...
>
> Cheers,

I have posted the question now to legal, because I want an official
apache response on this. I will continue to work, I wont be able to
commit anything before friday anyway so lets have this discussed first
in legal.
If legal says no then someone will have to take over from me regarding
the tag handler.
The good thing is, there is nothing else to do except for the tag
handler, the bad thing is, this thing is really heave because it touches
not easy to handle parts left and right.