myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: myfaces 2.0: f:ajax again
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 05:29:13 GMT
Hi Werner

I committed a basic implementation of f:ajax tag. It does everything it
should be from my point of view (facelets vdl contract), but I don't know if
we have to put some additional code based on what does other parts of code
(for example register some ajax resources or something like that). I hope
this helps. It has some documentation too.

I think the best at this point for me is move to other issues while you
complete the missing code. Maybe I could help implementing the missing parts
related to partial state saving objects in behavior api, since I did most of
the code, but this task conflict with some code you are working.

regards

Leonardo Uribe