myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand, Shawn" <sbert...@harris.com>
Subject RE: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.0.11
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:37:14 GMT
First off, I'm pleased to see continual updates to Trinidad and hope it
continues.  Thanks to all of those individuals who contribute to the
project - it makes the lives of those who can't that much better!

Is there any indication we'll see a donation of ADF RichClient to
Trinidad at all?  Or should we expect the current Trinidad to itself
deprecate in lieu of JSF 2.0 (since many excellent features donated to
Trinidad by Oracle have made their way into the JSF specification)?  It
would help in future planning, that's all.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias Wessendorf [mailto:matzew@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 7:46 AM
To: announce@myfaces.apache.org; MyFaces Development; MyFaces Discussion
Subject: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.0.11

The Apache MyFaces Trinidad team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MyFaces Trinidad Core 1.0.11.

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 1.1 component library.

Trinidad Core 1.0.11 is available in both binary and source
distributions:

 * http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in the central Maven repository
under Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad".

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231066
1&styleName=Html&version=12313509

Enjoy!