myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira organisation question regarding myfaces-extensions
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:37:14 GMT
Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:

> Just saw your vote - ok let's wait for the outcome before committing -
> to be safe.
> I think that the entire community has to (kinda) approve such a new subproject,
> so thanks for triggering the vote.

Jepp I thought so too so I took the freedom to open the vote without
further discussion, it does not hurt and a few days more who cares.
It took me a year of hiatus to pick up the work on it again, and to
fulfill my promises :-)

> On the JIRA: I don't care that much if we have a new jira project or
> just a new component
> under a generic extensions project. But it is not the case that
> release mgmt is not possible
> in such a _mixed_ env (-> Trinidad)

Gerhard will post later on the issue, he currently is too overloaded
with work so he cannot comment what the reason exactly was, yet.

Werner