myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: myfaces 2.0: f:ajax again
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:00:43 GMT
Hi Werner

I'm checking the code trying to find missing stuff required to implement
f:ajax. On MYFACES-2323 I'll put all information I can deduct about f:ajax
and facelets. It could be good to have a empty tag handler file for ajax
committed, so we can put comments there and start implement it, but I don't
know if the code you are working has this file.

regards

Leonardo Uribe