myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jan-Kees van Andel <jankeesvanan...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem when rerendering with validation errors
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:19:44 GMT
Hey,

I'm currently testing my bean validation code with a simple test
webapp. That part seems to work fine, but there is a problem.

When I encounter validation errors (required, standard validators,
BeanValidator), I see an empty page. When debugging, I see an empty
UIViewRoot.

I'm using the MyFaces Facelets ViewHandler. I've declared it in my
faces-config.xml, because otherwise, I ended up with the JSP
ViewHandler.

Do you guys also encounter this behavior or is it my local environment?

Curtiss? Have you seen something like this in your test?

Regards,
Jan-Kees