myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JSF 2.0] which shared source branch for 2.0
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 21:06:06 GMT
Hi

 Just note that all tag hierarchy is generated on all myfaces core versions,
so all classes on org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.taglib package and inner
packages but UIComponentELTagBase and core.SelectItemTagBase are not used.

 Right now, shared project contains:

- Renderer code, to make possible reutilize it in tomahawk
- Utility jsf code.

 I think it is a good time to create shared/trunk_4.0.x branch and add it as
dependency to myfaces core 2.0.x. Note that this branch needs a dependency
to myfaces api 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT. We need to add shared 4.0.x branch (and
myfaces core 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT) to continuum server to get nightly builds (I
don't have access to that location, so I can't do it!).

I remember an approved vote to put myfaces core 2.0.x as trunk, but it was
delayed to way 1.2.7 and 1.1.7 release. This is a good time to change it,
create shared branch, put on continuum and also solve shale test (or myfaces
test) jsf 2.0 problem.

regards

Leonardo Uribe