myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with renderer implementation
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 18:30:33 GMT
Hi

The documentation of myfaces-builder-plugin, is available here:

http://myfaces.apache.org/build-tools/plugins/myfaces-builder-plugin/index.html

Let me know if there is something missing.

"build" module is not used anymore (belongs to maven-faces-plugin and it is
not used anymore).

regards

Leonardo Uribe