myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Kito Mann <kito.m...@virtua.com>
Subject Re: Shale Annotations
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 21:45:16 GMT
The problem with using Orchestra is that it requires Spring, which is an
extra "framework" that some organizations don't necessarily need. Although
JSF managed beans aren't that great, sometimes they're a better choice than
integrating Spring into the project.
---
Kito D. Mann -- Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://twitter.com/kito99  http://twitter.com/jsfcentral
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
+1 203-404-4848 x3