myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Modeneis <thomas.moden...@soujava.org.br>
Subject Re: TRINIDAD - CoreRenderKit WARNING - help
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:45:47 GMT
Dear Mamallan Uthaman,

First i have to thank you for your attention.

Second i have to criticise about Trinidad documentation, many broken links
and no search mechanism to find something more easily. I can found more
tips on Mattias blog !

Updating trinidad is not a valid option at this moment, this project
actually running in the third layer framework provided by Powerlogic and
another layer customized by TRT, and you can imagine the cost of this
update.

So i want to hide this WARNING just using a simple xml tag, is this option
available ?

If it isn't i will use my personal workaround.

Regards,
Thomas.