myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Concini <mconc...@gmail.com>
Subject [JSF 2.0] which shared source branch for 2.0
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:25:06 GMT
What branch of shared should we be using for JSF 2.0 specific changes?
Looking at the pom for impl, it looks like right now both 1.2.x and 2.0
builds are using the shared 3.0.6 branch.

I have some changes that will be ready to check in this week that
following the current implementation should be in the shared sources.
Specifically I'm referring to the RendererBase classes and ELTagBase
classes for the new OutcomeTarget components (h:link and h:button).

If we wanted to maintain the same shared source level for both 1.2 and
2.0, I guess I could just put the base classes in the impl somewhere
instead, but that doesn't seem ideal since it wouldn't follow the same
pattern as every other component.

Any advice/instruction here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike