myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Lessard <simon_less...@dmr.ca>
Subject Re: [myfaces][jsf 2.0] Status of facelets integration
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:42:19 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to work on it, but frankly I'm overloaded beyond what I was
expecting so I could use help quite badly. Theoretically, three parts
remains to the integration:

1. Link the Facelets code with the Delegate pattern on API side;
2. Finish the Facelet VDL (Facelets compiler integration)
3. Adjust some classes (should be minor, mainly regarding delegates that
could have been handled in 1)

Regards,

~ Simon