myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MyFaces 2.0] discussion on alpha plans
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:37:19 GMT
Michael Concini schrieb:
> Wasn't there a plan to have some of the partial tree traversal work done
> as part of the Google Summer of Code?  I seem to recall some discussion
> around this awhile back (don't have time to dig through the mailing list
> archives right now to check).  Does anybody remember what the plan was
> with Google SoC?

Interesting question, but I assume I only have a small subset of the
needed functionality implemented, the one we need for PPR so,
  I will commit my tomorrow as soon as I have tested it, whoever wants
to do something in GSOC can pick it up and refine it. But have in mind,
my work currently only coveres the area of providing a
PartialVisitContext so that I have a complete state for PPR in this area!
If someone comes with a better solution I dont have any problem dropping
the code again ;-)

Werner