myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Ganesh <gan...@j4fry.org>
Subject Re: Myfaces 2.0 PPR ResponseWriter impl
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 15:36:04 GMT
Hi,

Let me summarize the arguments against pushing scripts to the eval section:

1. scripts inside <!-- comments would suddenly become executed if
facelets.SKIP_COMMENTS is false (which is the Facelets default)
2. omitting scripts within the markup may damage the layout
3. script order gets messed up if scripts rendered via startElement
always come last
4. mojarra doesn't do it

No pro arguments in sight, I guess ...

Best regards,