myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Lessard <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of unit test framework
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:30:54 GMT
Hi,

I think the Shale-test drop has been made, but we still need to integrate it
with the codebase. We'll also have to determine how to distribute it. I
would see it as myfaces-api artifact-id, but using test-jar packaging as I
think it's the only safe way to handle the bidirectional dependency in this
case. I don't know is Apache usually release and deploy their test-jar
though, so it's still a pending issue I think.

~ Simon