myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [source control] git and the ASF ...
Date Sat, 16 May 2009 12:56:51 GMT
Ok before I make myself a complete idiot...
(Which I probably will be doing now)

There are a load of errata in my previous post, more than the usual
answering while doing other things and also being a completely chaotic
personality, induced errors.

I answered shortly after waking up and having a baby boy wanting
attention at the same time. So excuse all the errata I made in my last post.

Besides the usual typos, of course, Git is not a distributed filesystem
(although it comes close to being actually a versioning filesystem)
it is a distributed RCS (Or a complete moron if your are from the UK, it
depends on your location of physical presence).

So my excuses to everyone reading my last technobabble.

Werner

>>> http://www.russellbeattie.com/blog/distributed-revision-control-systems-git-vs-mercurial-vs-svn