myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: f:ajax and MyFaces extensions
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:11:23 GMT
Well then we have to go for a custom tag, we cannot put
the myfaces attribute into f:ajax, due to TCK restrictions, we probably
have to roll
an additonal myfaces:ajax tag!

I have no objections to that, since we add a load
of optional enhancements to the javascript core anyway, so adding
an additional tag under the myfaces or tomahawk umbrella is a non issue
to me.

Werner