myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 2.0 Ajax - Also question to the JSF2 EG Members!
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:50:50 GMT
We probably have to point this out to the EG, since it is rather easy to
fix this this should be fixed, after all to deal with those cases
is what the name attribute in inputs exists for.
It would be easy to have several viewState hidden fields
one per form with <formId>:javax.faces.ViewState and the name
javax.faces.ViewState...

Werner