myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 2.0 Ajax Java part
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:00:48 GMT

Sorry to jump in here as well, I assume the best thing again in this
area is simply to write a mockup and then test against the RI
javascripts before going against ours (or vice versa)...

After all the entire ResponseWriter comes down to a handful of methods
which also could theoretically be triggered within a servlet context
and 1-2 supporting mockup classes....

Werner