myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 2.0 J4Fry first comments
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:32:19 GMT
Ok additional comments,
once the listener interface is again integrated
we probably can move most of the visual code out of the core
into listeners reusable by the user.

(
input field disabling enabling
progress display etc...
)

The result would be that the core is reduced down to the xhr handling
and event handling,

the visual aspects then would be listeners usable within the
jsf2 api!

Werner