myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing archetypes for MyFaces projects?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:32:52 GMT
I was wondering if we would want to create maven archetypes for
setting up trinidad, tomahawk, and other projects as a war file that
users can use to start a test case. Basically it would create a war
pom with a single page and a single managed bean with jetty support
built in so that it would be easy to modify to get going.

By doing this and building a WIKI page we could simply point bug
reporters to the WIKI to give them instructions on how to build a
simple test case that would not be IDE or platform specific and help
with people that want to debug problems, but do not want to try each
time to extract how to reproduce a problem.

What do you all think?

-Andrew