myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trinidad 1.0.x
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 07:24:10 GMT
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Tomas Havelka <Tomas.Havelka@berit.cz> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have one simple question:
> "What fate takes the branch of 1.0.x version? Is still alive or dead at
> all?"
> Version 1.2.x is alive till it was made a main trunk of project, but 1.0.x
> seems dead for me. I need to use the 1.0.x version of Trinidad to be able to
> deploy applications into J2EE 1.4 environment servers.

a while ago, we agreed on a roadmap.
Trinidad 1.2.x will get new features, like adding the tree traversal from
JSF 2.0 into Trinidad API etc.

Trinidad is not dead. There will be some maintenance releases, but not
that frequently
as the Trinidad 1.2.x releases

See:
-http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@myfaces.apache.org/msg35908.html
-http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg52913.html

Also, if you have some bugs etc feel free to work on a patch. There will be
a release of Trinidad 1.0.10 soon...

-Matthias