myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Concini <mconc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MyFaces 2.0] test failures
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:07:39 GMT
I agree.  I wasn't too concerned about the test failures themselves, I
needed to create the impl and factory impl for partial view context
anyway in order to complete the todo's for FacesContext.  It was more of
an FYI in case someone else wanted to jump in that I was already working
on it.  If it helps the testcases pass it'll really just be a bonus
right now.

Mike