myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomawak inputCalendar Tag malfunction
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:46:41 GMT
Hi

t:inputCalendar defines a interface:

org.apache.myfaces.custom.calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer.DateConverter

with a method:

public Date getAsDate(FacesContext facesContext, UIComponent uiComponent);

This method is called on encodeEnd to get the value to be shown on the
calendar

Try implementing this interface on your custom converter

regards

Leonardo Uribe