myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] Trinidad for JSF 2.0
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:25:41 GMT
Hey Martin

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Martin Kočí <Martin.Koci@aura.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are migrating our company-internal renderkit to JSF 2.0 at the
> moment.Trinidad 1.2.X is not compatible with JSF 2.0 so I created some
> patches.

Not yet; correct. However, we started to put in things like the visitor pattern;
see this patch from Blake:

> Is there any "official" effort for migrating Trinidad to JSF 2.0? We can
> join it and provide more patches with time.

yes, there is a plan to have a Trinidad 2.0 that covers JSF 2.0. The base
for that is, as you already figured, the 1.2.x line. However, there are no
efforts in the near future, meaning next two month.

That said, help is always welcome. I'd suggest to use a subject like
"[Trinidad 2] my concrete subject" for the discussion of these patches,
changes, etc.

HTH,
Matthias

--