myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad skin and demo rewrite
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 18:19:36 GMT
Note that I started a new demo, but got tired and have taken a long break.

The source code is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/exhibition_branch

The demo is a new example:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/exhibition_branch/trinidad-examples/trinidad-exhibition/

The skin is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/exhibition_branch/trinidad-skins/myfaces-skin/

I would be willing to re-create this branch off of the current trunk.

It is already setup for correct deployment (skin jar file). I just got into
having to work with some renderer issues (they have been addressed since)
and kept debating what should be in a demo skin vs the actual skin (like a
watermark, should that be in the myfaces-skin ?)

I would love to have help on the skin side and I could do more of the demo
side. With some help, I could get motivated to work on it again.

-Andrew