myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MyFaces 2.0 development going forward
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:29:19 GMT
> facelets work that we could pick up for you guys?  We're looking to help out

As for you team... I'd recommend to sign and fax the Individual
Contributor License Agreement (if you haven't done
so already), see [1]. If you have an intellectual property agreement
with your employer, they may also need to file a
corporate agreement ([2]). IBM has one, so the guy in charge of that
could just update the one, by adding your
team. I think that person does know about the CCLA.

HTH,
Matthias

[1] http://apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
[2] http://apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt