myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad skin and demo rewrite
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:57:09 GMT
<head>
</head>
Yes, this would be a great contribution.<br>
We have a skin demo in ADF Faces which I think is really useful. It
shows all the skinning keys and <br>
you can turn on/off each one to see what effect it has. <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://jdevadf.oracle.com/adf-richclient-demo/faces/components/skinningKeys/index.jspx">http://jdevadf.oracle.com/adf-richclient-demo/faces/components/skinningKeys/index.jspx</a><br>
This can be time-consuming to put in place.<br>
Jeanne<br>