myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Hazem Saleh <haz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ExtVal] jsr 303 integration
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:01:22 GMT
Since there are Apache license compatible implementations, +1 for the
adapter approach.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Gerhard Petracek <
gerhard.petracek@gmail.com> wrote:

> ok i just added the details to ensure that there are no misunderstandings.
>
> -> +1
>

> regards,
> gerhard
>

> 2009/2/26 Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org>
>
>> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Gerhard Petracek
>> <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > hello matthias,
>> >
>> > yes - the license of the api (and also of hibernate validator v4 as ri
>> > impl.) is asl 2.0
>> > anyway, you can use every impl.! currently just the api of the spec. is
>>
>> yes, I just wanted to say, IF apache offers an impl, we should go with
>> that...
>>
>> -M
>>
>> > required.
>> > the current maven dep. of this module is:
>> >             <groupId>javax.validation</groupId>
>> >             <artifactId>validation-api</artifactId>
>> >
>> > at the moment the hello world example uses the ri impl. however, that
>> isn't
>> > a dependency of the integration module.
>> > -> we can change the dependency of the example at any time.
>> >
>> > regards,
>> > gerhard

>> changing
>> you
>> adjustments)

>> existing
>> project

>> 2.0

>> one
>> [1]

>> http://people.apache.org/~gpetracek/myfaces/extval/comparison.html<http://people.apache.org/%7Egpetracek/myfaces/extval/comparison.html>

>> --
>> Matthias Wessendorf

> --
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German

Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=IntroductiontoGMaps4JSF