myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject RE: Scanning for annotated classes in MyFaces 2
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:43:13 GMT
Hi!

Hmmm, it is a long time back we used it .... at least during development times it was very
annoying not having specified the packages. If I remember correctly, with defining it, scanning-time
drop down from something aroung 30 seconds to under 1 second.

Wouldn't it be sufficient to do it that way for a first version of MyFaces 2.0?
Do you think Mojarra will come up with a more sophisticated solution which bypasses the standard
reflection stuff and uses something like Javasisst? I doubt.

Ciao,
Mario