myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Roethenbacher <felix.roethenbac...@solnetsolutions.co.nz>
Subject Configurator / GlobalConfiguratorImpl
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 05:32:16 GMT
Hi

I currently have issues with Trinidad running in a portal environment
(Pluto RI). The documentation for Configurator states that
beginRequest() / endRequest() should be called exactly once for every
physical request. Whereas the javadoc for beginRequest() in
GlobalConfiguratorImpl states that beginRequest() should be called
for the action request AND render request if running in a portal
environment. This seems conflicting to me.

Can anyone explain the idea behind the Configurators a wee bit more?

I'm trying to get Trinidad running in a portal enviroment but it's
not at the moment for various reasons. I guess there is no test
environment to test for portal compatibility?

Any help is appreciated.

- Felix

Attention:
This email may contain information intended for the sole use of
the original recipient. Please respect this when sharing or
disclosing this email's contents with any third party. If you
believe you have received this email in error, please delete it
and notify the sender or postmaster@solnetsolutions.co.nz as
soon as possible. The content of this email does not necessarily
reflect the views of Solnet Solutions Ltd.