myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Nichols <mr.adam.nich...@gmail.com>
Subject MyFaces / Tomahawk / Tiles Blank page
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:58:10 GMT
I noticed that TOMAHAWK-922 was supposed to be fixed in MyFaces 1.2.4
(according to the comments).  I'm using Tiles2, Tomahawk 1.1.8, Tomcat
6.0.16, and attempting to use MyFaces 1.2.5, however I'm experiencing
the same problems as previous users; I get a blank page when attempting
to view any pages.

The reason for this was explained in TOMAHAWK-922, but using
JspTilesTwoViewHandlerImpl did not help.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-922?focusedCommentId=12583489#action_12583489

My question is this: what needs to be done in order to get
myfaces-example-tiles to work with MyFaces 1.2?  I thought just dropping
in the api and core jar files (and removing the old) would be
sufficient, but it seems this is not the case.

Thanks,
Adam