myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Uribe" <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] release for tomahawk 1.1.8
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:00:11 GMT
Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.1.8 release of Apache
MyFaces Tomahawk out.

Release notes can be found at [4].

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk" v2.0.9
 2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk" v1.1.8 [1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

There is also binary and source packages available on [2]

Please take a look at the "1.1.8" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/tomahawk118
[2] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/tomahawk118binsrc