myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cleanup of branches ?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:39:54 GMT
Hi,

I deleted 19 older Trinidad branches:
-713669
-713670

Some are still there, and I keep them, since I need them.

However, regarding your mistake :-) if one checks out the TAGs as
well, that would be more a pain, since we don't delete old TAGs generally
(for some reason).

Anyways, that said, the Trinidad branches are now cleaned up.
The other projects I have no clue but just deleting them, even if
there is no response here on the list... is kinda harsh.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf